The students who wish to change or drop the subjects must process the following:
1. Secure changing or dropping form at the Registrar’s Office.
2. The accomplished form will be forwarded to:
– Department Head for notation
– Faculty for notation (dropping of subjects)
– Counseling and Testing Office (dropping of all subjects)
– Registrar’s Office for approval
– Accounting Office for assessment
– Cashier for payment
The Accounting Office will forward the copy of the accomplished and approved changing or dropping forms to the Registrar’s Office for record purposes.
Request for Late Enrolment
– Late enrollee shall be approved by the Registrar based on school policy for late enrolment.