Diploma is issued only once and is given during the Commencement Exercises; in case the diploma is lost or damaged, a second copy may be requested by the graduate at the Inactive Records Section of the Registrar’s Office.
Procedure on Requesting Second Copy of Diploma
- For lost diploma, secure an affidavit of loss and submit it to Window 4. For the damaged diploma, surrender the said document to Window 4.
- Fill out Request for Second Copy of Diploma.
- Pay the necessary amount to the Cashier.
- Submit the receipt to Window 4 and ask for the claim slip where in the schedule of release is indicated.
- Follow up after 3-4 weeks.